Friday, January 31, 2014

Finishing up January and Follow Through Friday

It's the last day on January and this month has been a success in more ways than one! I've lost 10 pounds. My 14 in 2014 Goals have been going well. I worked out 18 times this month. December my workouts were almost nonexistent due to lots of overtime/helping move to a new location for work. I listened to my body and rested/stretched when I needed to. Since I was being a lot more active this month, I didn't want an injury from doing too much too soon. I've read 1 book and tried 1 new recipe. I also volunteered with my sister for a race-Hypnotic Donut Dask 5k.



Next month I hope to do a craft project or 2 and try lots more new recipes. And of course keep up with all the things I've been doing well this month. I've been doing roller derby for a month now and it's going really well! I bought basic skates because I wasn't sure if derby would be a good fit for me. Now that I know I want to stick with it, I want to invest in some better skates.


I'm linking up with the wonderful women that put together Follow Through Friday. Now it's time to see how your weeks went!

No comments:

Post a Comment