Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday #2

Another week, another weight loss. It's exciting! I'm linking up with Heather and Ash for WIW.

Last week I mentioned being down 6 pounds since the New Year. What I didn't take into account was how I weighed in. For my dietbet I wore clothes, when I weigh in for myself...I....don't. So total weight loss from Jan 1st-Wednesday was 5 pounds, minus another pound this week which NOW makes it 6 pounds down for the New Year. Ideally I'd like to lose at least 16 more which would put me at 147, someplace I've never been. The lowest I have reached was 150 and I didn't stay there very long.

My motivation is really high right now, so I am actually enjoying the "process" this time around. Trying new fitness related activities helps a lot. Last year mud runs and bike races were new to me. This year I've added in roller derby in addition to those 2 and the gym (Body Pump-weights, Body Combat-MMA style cardio and Zumba), hiking and walking my dog. I enjoy them all and it keeps me from getting bored.

Eating has been great. I cooked some chicken to have for dinners or lunches. Egg muffins were also made with shredded yellow squash onions and mushrooms. I had enough of the veggies left over to freeze and use for next week. Spice wise I used garlic powder, onion powder and red pepper flakes. They went in the oven at 325 for 25 minutes.



 
I bought a great Salad Dressing at Sprouts Drew's Roasted Garlic and Peppercorn. It was really flavorful and jazzed up the cuke I had for a snack.
 
 
 
Monday I took my dog for a 45 minute walk. Tues I went to my first Body Pump class of 2014 and also went skating/derby skills for an hour at night. Today I plan to go for a 30min jog alone, then take my dog for a walk later. On Thurs it's Body combat in the AM then 2hrs of skating/derby skills in the evening. Friday Is Zumba and Body Pump back to back. How did you do this week?

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment