Wednesday, January 29, 2014

WIW # 3 New Stuff

Good morning, I'm off to Zumba so this will be a quick post. I'm down 2 pounds this week. Exciting stuff. Next week I hope to break into the 150's! I apologize if I didn't respond to your comments on my post before. Apparently most of them were tagged as spam :( Then when I cleared them to post, I couldn't reply to them. Anyone know how to fix that on blogger? I'm brand new at this! I appreciate the comments and any help you can give me. :)

 My new shoes have been working out great. Brooks Adrenaline GTS. Check these bad boys out.... Fuschia, Neon Orange, White and Navy.

I also got a new Nathan Hydration belt/id holder for my long walks/jogs. It was a steal from TJMaxx at $12.99. I'm looking forward to using it, I hate holding water, or drinking warm water from a fountain.

This Sat night I'm doing the Blacklight Run in Ft. Worth with my sister and some friends. It should be a blast!
Tonight is roller derby practice for 2 hours. Tommorow is Pound (cardio class using drumsticks) and walking. Friday is Body Pump. I'm linking up with Heather and Ash for WIW. Also linking up with Liz@Fitness Blondie for The Humpday Blog Hop. I hope everyone has a successful week. Don't let the lure of naughty Super Bowl snacks get ya ;) If they do, moderation is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment